Roxsulation Pro - Designed to be used on new-build and refurbishment projects without height restrictions
- Fire Performance. Roxsulation Pro utilises Euroclass A1 non-combustible Stone Wool insulation to produce a system designed to be used on complex residential buildings without height restrictions (Euroclass A2-s1,d0 in accordance with EN 13501-1).
- Energy efficiency. Roxsulation Pro enables new or existing buildings to meet strict energy efficiency requirements. Heating or cooling costs are demonstrably lower in lieu of other exterior materials.
- Weatherability. Dryvit EIFS are formulated to provide the utmost in weather protection, providing a resilient barrier against the elements.
- Durability. The combination of system components provide unsurpassed long-term durability meeting design requirements for use in virtually any location.
- Aesthetics and design freedom. Dryvit finishes are available in a wide array of textures in both standard and custom colours. Our speciality finishes enable designers to replicate a variety of real stone or brick finishes from limestone to granite at a fraction of the cost. Roxsulation Pro can be installed over a variety of substrates and can be cut or grooved to various shapes and surface patterns.
- Cost effective. Roxsulation Pro is easily adapted to complex project details. Installation is rapid, and routine maintenance is minimal.
- Testing. Independently tested and certified by international certification, test and approval bodies. Dryvit manufacturing plants are ISO 9001 certified, demonstrating the highest standards of quality and consistency.